Chlorine Gas Metering Systems DULCO®Vaq
Chlorine is reliably handled under vacuum in the metering system DULCO®Vaq. The vacuum generated in the injector opens the vacuum metering controller fitted on the chlorine gas tank and the chlorine gas enters the water to be treated. Adjustment valves control the metering volume and flow meters precisely indicate the chlorine gas flow. A large number of individual configurations is provided for by additional components, such as motorised control valves, injectors or vacuum switches.
ProMinent specialists take into account all the technical safety-related requirements in the design of the chlorine gas metering system.
Automatic chlorine gas metering system DULCO®Vaq
Capacity: 12 g/h - 15 kg/h
The chlorine gas metering system DULCO®Vaq type PM 3610 C for automatically controlled metering of chlorine gas. Its simple operation offers safety and precision in accordance with the current state of technology and in line with DIN standards. more
- Automatic chlorine gas metering
- Plug and Play
- DIN 19606-compliant
- Panel-mounted system
- Wide-ranging controllable motorised control valve
- Functional cover hood
Injector for Chlorine Gas DULCO®Vaq
Capacity: 12 g/h to 200 kg/h
Injectors for chlorine gas, series DULCO®Vaq, generate a stable vacuum even at high operating pressures. more
- Safe vacuum generation
- Up to 40 bar back pressure
- Integrated non-return valve
- Versatile installation models
- Durable housing
Motor-driven control valve for chlorine gas DULCO®Vaq
Capacity: 12 g/h to 15 kg/h
The motorised control valve for chlorine gas DULCO®Vaq type PM 3531 ensures precise electronically controlled metering of the chlorine gas flow. The linear control characteristic is guaranteed by an externally controlled step motor. more
- Linear control action for precise metering
- Multiple control and signalling functions
- Automatic and manual operation
- Automatic safety shut-off
- Easy control e.g. using DULCOMARIN® or DACb controller
ProMinent Hydro Gas Chlorinators
Series-900 (2,5 & 10 kg/h), Series 20 – 1000 (20 kg/h), Series 40 – 2000 (40 kg/h)
Gas Chlorinators are available with capacities up to 40 kg/h. Sizes are 2, 5, 10, 20 and 40 kg/h. Normally ProMinent Hydro Gas Chlorinators would be supplied for direct cylinder or drum mounting, but can be supplied for header mounting if preferred, with flexibles, drip leg, heater and auxiliary cylinder or drum valves. more
- Durability: Hydro Gas Chlorination equipment is machined from solid blocks of material and designed with heavy wall thicknesses to prevent cracking and warping.
- Fewer Parts: Hydro Gas Chlorinators have fewer parts and are designed to be easier to repair.
- Highest Quality Materials: To compliment our durable design, Hydro equipment includes only the highest quality materials.
- Hydro Instruments Gas Chlorination equipment is built to last longer.
Vacuum dosing regulator for chlorine gas DULCO®Vaq
Capacity: up to 200 kg/h
The vacuum dosing regulator DULCO®Vaq CGVa meters chlorine gas cost-effectively and highly efficiently. Maximum possible operating safety and reliability is ensured by the use of high-quality materials, such as tantalum and silver. more
- Maximum safety thanks to the full vacuum system
- Maximum operating safety and reliability by the use of high-quality materials, like tantalum and silver
- Coordinated components and accessories
Vacuum switch-over for chlorine gas DULCO®Vaq
Capacity: 12 g/h to 120 kg/h
Vacuum switches DULCO®Vaq PM 400 and 440 automatically and reliably switch between two chlorine gas storage tanks. They therefore ensure an uninterrupted chlorine gas supply, even if a chlorine gas storage tank becomes empty. more
- Automatic switchover of chlorine gas sources
- Purely vacuum-operated system without external auxiliary energy
- Simple assembly and commissioning