Capacity range S2Cb: 61 – 353 l/h, 16 – 4 bar
The Sigma control type is a smart motor-driven metering pump that is setting new standards in terms of productivity, reliability and safety.
The new Sigma X range – reliable, smart and connectible
The Sigma X diaphragm metering pump covers a capacity of 21 to 1,040 l/h in versions S1Cb, S2Cb and S3Cb. Its patented multi-layer safety diaphragm guarantees maximum process safety. Efficient protection of the power end from overloading by means of an integral frequency converter with microprocessor control(ler).
One highlight is the standardised operating concept with click wheel and 4 additional operating keys on a removable control unit. A large illuminated LCD and a 3-LED display for operating, warning and error messages, visible from all sides, offers additional operating convenience.
The Sigma, like all smart ProMinent metering pumps, can be flexibly connected to various bus systems. Selectable options for wireless enable remote operation, configuration and backup.
Large adjustment range by combining frequency and stroke length adjustment. The pump works with high precision across the entire frequency range. Accurate and complication-free metering of viscous and gaseous media by adjustment of the movement profile.
Operating statuses are simply remotely transmitted via an additional output or relay module. A built-in timer, included as standard, controls time-dependent metering cycles.
Relevant spare parts can be shown in the display. The integral log book significantly improves process management, optimisation and troubleshooting.
- Safe: In the event of an accident, the feed chemical does not escape to the outside nor into the pump's power end, thanks to the patented multi-layer safety diaphragm with optical (optionally electric) signalling.
- Integrated overload shut-down in the pump control to protect the pump from overloading and thus significantly reduce pressure surges caused by blockages.
- External control is scalable via potential-free contacts with pulse step-up and step-down, batch mode or via a 0/4-20 mA standard signal.
- Flexibly connectible: Connection to process management systems via integral PROFIBUS®, CANopen interface.
- Integral log book saves up to 300 events and simplifies troubleshooting and analysis of the cause.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection for the simple configuration of parameters and call-up of process data (optional).
Field of application
- All industrial applications, either as a stand-alone unit or integrated in a complete system
- Volume-proportional addition of chemicals in water treatment, e.g. sodium-calcium hypochlorite for the disinfection of potable water
- Neutralisation in waste water treatment
- Pulse-controlled metering in the bottling of different volumes e.g. glycerin filling of manometers
- With an integrated timer as a control unit for simple processes, e.g. biocide metering in cooling water
- Stroke length: 5 mm
- Stroke length adjustment range: 0 – 100%
- Stroke length adjustment: manually using self-locking rotary dial in 1% increments
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 2% in the 30 – 100 % stroke length adjustment range under defined conditions and with correct installation
- Power supply via wide range voltage power unit: 1 pH, 100 – 230 V ±10%, 240 V ±6%, 50/60 Hz (110 W)
- Degree of protection IP 65
- Fibreglass-reinforced plastic housing
- Settable manual or external contact mode, factor with external contact control 99:1 – 1:99; batch mode with max. 99,999 strokes/start pulse.
- Display of wear parts in the Service menu.
- Connector for 2-stage level switch.
- Connection to PROFINET using the ProMinent DULCOnvert PROFIBUS®-PROFINET converter.
- Time-dependent control of the metering volume via integral timer.
- Relay module with 1 x switchover contact, 230 V – 8 A
- Relay module with 2 x On, 24 V – 100 mA
- Output / relay module: 0/4- 20 mA analogue output for remote transmission of the stroke rate plus relay module with 1 x On, 24 V – 100 mA
- The Sigma product range is available in the "Physiologically safe in respect of wetted materials" design.
- Wetted materials: PVDF, stainless steel 1.4571/1.4404, special materials on request
- Dosing heads with electro-polished stainless steel and EHEDG certificate for aqueous media with hygienically demanding applications are available.
- Customised designs are available on request.
For reasons of safety, provide suitable overload protection mechanisms when installing all mechanically deflected diaphragm metering pumps.
Downloads for Motor-driven metering pump Sigma X control type – Sigma/ 2 - S2Cb
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.